23 November 2010

Speaking MalayLish

I think, i have to move on.
I have to move from the past.
I cant turn back to see what happened before
and expected what will happen next.
I have to be strong.

At first, yes, it was damn tough
It was like, i cant live in my own world.
I fell down almost every time when i wish to stand on my feet.
Yes, i said i am strong but, no. i'm not.
You know that. I know you knew it,dear.

After i've been facing all the people come surrounded me
I know, i cant be like this anymore.
There's nothing i can do to turn back time
cos, time will never be turned.
All i can do for now is, be strong, pray to God, and, live my life.
That should be better than nothing.

Yes, dfan.
I believe in you.
I put my trust on you.
So, trust yourself.
please, move your life on.
C'mon dfan! Come On!

This is new me; Diffansina Binti Rabu. A lil girl with new spirit! jyeah!


Thanks aloads to;

My UMI
Amy Tuanputerii
Shazlina Gomez
Yana Augus
Pedo
Akmal
Abugit.
Rezza
Paan
Awan
Nonoi




Thanks for everything. You guys help me to live my life. even you dont even realize it. but, i can feel it. I love you!














Jyeah!
dfanheartcore!

No comments: