11 August 2009

You know nothing!

u know what? you dunno anything bout LOVE. u never know. deep inside my heart, there's only ur name. u never know it! never. this is the end. we're done. we're totally done.yeah, we can be a good friend (maybe)* . tapi i tau u takkan buat mcm tu kan? even kite 'special' pun u sanggup cakap u akan ketepikan i buat mase ni, apetah lagi kawan biase. pintu i sentiase bukak utk u. maybe yes, i lembut. i tak penah jadi keras. for once, i akan jadi keras. utk u. i know u want this right? i sacrifice everything.EVERYTHING. but u never realized it. i ketepikan my best friends. i tak penah cakap 'NO' kat u. u want anything, i'll give it to u. tapi skang u ckp i mcm2. yeah..i'm 9teen y.o girl. know nothing right? but i tau, i lagi mature dari u. hajar told me... (thanks hajar)*
u perfect ady.. u're so perfect. i'm not suitable for u..... i tak sesuai untuk manusie sePERFECT u. go n find someone's better than me. i'm sure u'll happy.. i'm not ur type.


i want my life back! i want to be happy. i taknak waste my tears utk bayang2 u.. i TAKDE laki lain, n i TAKNAK sesapa as my special. cos my heart is yours. only u. but for now, i need a space.mcm u jugak..... u tgh stress kan? u nak ketepikan i kan? i boleh ketepi dgn sendirinyer.... u sendiri yg cakap.. tgk lah..kalau semua dah ok, ok lah.. u akan tgk i mcm mane kan? i dah tak pk lagi.. i need my life.. kalau disebabkan i cakap i want my life back u pk mcm2, then u go for it. i nak life i balik sbb i nak happy. i taknak berhari2 ddk kat balkoni, nangis all the time....tak makan... sakit2 sebab u. tapi u tak penah pk i. u kutip i pasal u kesian.. i dont need ur sympathize,ady.. i dont need it..


ady, i love u for all my heart. theni bukan drama or whatever u called it.. this is the fact! now its all up to u.. for now, give me my happiness back cos i really need it..i'm sorry...


"i syg u sgt2" i selalu cakap ayat ni cos i really meant it.. thanx for everything..iloveyou..

No comments: